Neko-shima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User percentage: poor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hakkenden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

The Hakkenden Empty
PostSubject: The Hakkenden   The Hakkenden I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 am

When you unlock skills in the game currently at Dee's (forgot the name), the characters recite the Hakkenden.
Here are the eight characters from the Hakkenden which represent individual virtues:
Kou - means filial devotion
Chuu - means loyalty
Tei - means brotherly affection
Chi - means wisdom
Gi - means duty
Shin - means faith
Jin - means sympathy
Rei - means proper form

These eight virtues are present in Confuscious' teachings and they are also believed to be noble virtues inherent to all ninja and samurai.

I put this here at 12:25, Tuesday 2/24/09, because Dee asked about it during the game like, three days ago and I saw this on a site.
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

The Hakkenden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hakkenden   The Hakkenden I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:19 pm

im all of thoughs, in one The Hakkenden 185591 lol ill try to learn them and use it in public The Hakkenden 584877
Back to top Go down
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

The Hakkenden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hakkenden   The Hakkenden I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Dee, you fail at like, half of these.
Kou - Fillial Devotion - You want to leave at the first chance you get. Fillial devotion is about loving and helping your parents until their death.

Chuu - Loyalty - You're good with this. 1 point.

Tei - Brotherly affection - About loving your siblings unconditionally, all of them, no matter what happens. I can sum up every way you fail in this in one word; Danny.

Chi - Wisdom - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gi - Duty - Duty is about doing what you have to, you lazy bum. Go to school and take those walks with me when I stay over. >:O

Shin - Faith - Well... actually, I think Satan counts towards keeping a sound faith. 1 point.
Jin - Sympathy - Not sure, I'll give the point. Benefit of the doubt. 1 point.

Rei - Proper Form - Random fighting is -not- proper form, and you haven't actually learned any fighting styles over the course of your life and maintained them. Technically, anything self-tought on whim is 'Street'.

In the end, you have 3 out of 8 possible good qualities towards the Hakkenden. Fail. :P
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

The Hakkenden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hakkenden   The Hakkenden I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:07 pm

The Hakkenden 309234 The Hakkenden 309234 The Hakkenden 309234 hahahahahahahahahahah shut up!!!!!
(these are all random)

1. three points isen't that bad
2."wisdom" >:C thats your job
3. if i do walk will i get another piont? The Hakkenden 618993
4. my fighting style isn't perfected yet :(
5. no fare, i could never get brotherly affection, but neither can you, so shut up!
6. my parents want me out! >:C
7.im a loving person, and thx that was nice of you The Hakkenden 177499
8.danny's gay The Hakkenden 157301
9. just open your eye's and see that life is beautiful, just open your eye's
10. The Hakkenden 992118 Satan's the shit The Hakkenden 24785 The Hakkenden 992118
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

The Hakkenden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hakkenden   The Hakkenden I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

The Hakkenden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hakkenden   The Hakkenden I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:15 pm

The Hakkenden 340645 i win The Hakkenden 185591 The Hakkenden 185591
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hakkenden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hakkenden   The Hakkenden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hakkenden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko-shima :: How are ya?? :: Hayyy :3-
Jump to: