Neko-shima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User percentage: poor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MALL, next week??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

MALL, next week?? Empty
PostSubject: MALL, next week??   MALL, next week?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 pm

if you guys want well go to the mall agian next week, ill have money next time (srry) MALL, next week?? 21311
Back to top Go down
DC
Fighter
Fighter
DC

MALL, next week?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL, next week??   MALL, next week?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 pm

yea sounds good cuz i cnt go 2day either XD
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

MALL, next week?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL, next week??   MALL, next week?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm

you got the glue you done with you half done stereo???? MALL, next week?? 157301
Back to top Go down
DC
Fighter
Fighter
DC

MALL, next week?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL, next week??   MALL, next week?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm

i just gotta paint it n im all done MALL, next week?? 340645 wast time should i b at ur house on saturday?
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

MALL, next week?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL, next week??   MALL, next week?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm

hay you want to just go to providence place?? we can just take the bus ether way she is only giving 10 dollars and i have 10 already....... so welll the point is he isn't going to give me anything else no point going with her (i mean that in the nicest way possible MALL, next week?? 4711)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MALL, next week?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL, next week??   MALL, next week?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MALL, next week??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko-shima :: How are ya?? :: any newz? XD-
Jump to: