Neko-shima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User percentage: poor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how was school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:49 pm

today was so boring
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 pm

was it?
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:04 pm

school
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:21 pm

how was school 697499 i meant, was it really?
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:29 pm

ya everyone had nothign to do all day >.< i wanted to go home and take a nap
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 pm

ahhh, same here.... i liked the free day i got at math class though how was school 803596
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 pm

lol josh felt so special when he came to my house
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 pm

heh ho come? cuz stella?
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 pm

well ya stella was over but the funny thing was she was taking a shower an he walked in on her lol
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:18 pm

how was school 113636 purposely¿?¿¿?¿¿¿?¿
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:50 am

wen he walked in the my house i needed soemthing from the bathroom and i forgot stella was taking a shower and next thing i know i hear go "lol hey sexy" then he left with wat i needed.
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm

wow josh is an idiot a funny idiot how was school 697499
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:01 am

lol dee u wish u could do omethign liek that and get away with it
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 pm

how was school 934390 how dare you Bessemer my name!!!!!! .........ok maybe, fine i guess, no im kidding i really don't know how was school 309234
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm

lol *cough* wierdo *cough*
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:54 pm

SHUT THE HELL UP!! how was school 594501
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 am

ahha josh...i forgot who dee was for asec...... >.>

=D josh u have to see stella in her...ehhhh >.> lol i'll just send a pic to ur phone.. >.> how was school 95390 how was school 95390 how was school 95390 how was school 584877
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:23 am

O.O hotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm coming the fuck over.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.>

how was school 95390 how was school 95390
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:24 am

ll she said she cant wait...(watever that means).... >.>

well i know wat she means but like.... hehe

u'll fnd out
Back to top Go down
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Arn't you scared Josh will cheat on you? If this Stella chick is as hot as you two say...
-Dramatic musics-
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 pm

whf, there not dating, i mean he is dateing stella, come on man even i knew that how was school 803596
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 am

lol he's just stupid....(talking about syuubmaen) theres no dout that they'll stay together for awhile... his last girl friend lasted 2 years....
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:35 pm

how was school 992118 yup yup (im taking your word for, cuz i haven't known josh that long how was school 23612 )
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 pm

lol josh is like a teddy bear who could not love him how was school 95390 how was school 95390 how was school 95390 :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm

how was school 273520 how was school 273520 how was school 273520 no!!!!!!!!!!! u had to say it didnt u amy......

how was school 724700
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how was school Empty
PostSubject: Re: how was school   how was school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how was school
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next