Neko-shima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User percentage: poor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trus Death of Hinata

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo1413
Strong
Strong
Ichigo1413

The Trus Death of Hinata Empty
PostSubject: The Trus Death of Hinata   The Trus Death of Hinata I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 pm

To anyone who was a member of Our Toxic Paradise, i put up links to flashes called Naruto Randomness, from creator Fioriparty. This is a new flash from her, based on the current controversy of really whether or not Hinata really died or not.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/viewer.php?id=486350&key=QhPiXxXzNtOzRxbStiNmYyNzIxMmY0QjM5NjIrNl9xOWIwODE7QjU2QlYxOzJWMDJiMTI5ZjArVnFfOTgxbTk5NjMxNTQ5NQ%3D%3D

post ur hate or like comments please
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: The Trus Death of Hinata   The Trus Death of Hinata I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 pm

:D that was soooooo dumb!!!! butt really funny tooo!!! The Trus Death of Hinata 309234
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

PostSubject: Re: The Trus Death of Hinata   The Trus Death of Hinata I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:26 am

gay
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: The Trus Death of Hinata   The Trus Death of Hinata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 pm

are you talking about how they made naruto look gay or about the hole video in general? The Trus Death of Hinata 536967
Back to top Go down
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

PostSubject: Re: The Trus Death of Hinata   The Trus Death of Hinata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm

So this is where Jose has holed him self up in. I didn't scroll down far enough to see anything from him. :P
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: The Trus Death of Hinata   The Trus Death of Hinata I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 pm

yeah well he is posting now~ The Trus Death of Hinata 340645
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trus Death of Hinata   The Trus Death of Hinata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trus Death of Hinata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko-shima :: ANIME/MANGA :: Randomness-
Jump to: