Neko-shima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User percentage: poor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:40 pm

I just realized what that avatar reminded me of. I had the same pic, but different, as Remy Corona's profile pic at one point when roleplaying. It's still backed up in the comp. :P
Gundam's Avatar Brown_hair_blue_eyes
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Sweet avatar and pic dude!!! Gundam's Avatar 680369
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 pm

my friend made this one on the computer andsnt me the pic so i'm using as m av and nice of it
Back to top Go down
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Lul. It's an emo high school kid with an evil cat puppet named 'Beelzebub'. Beelzebub happens to be one of the many names of our savior. ;D
Back to top Go down
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Oh right, and your friend's awesome with graphic design then. :o
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm

chhhh Gundam's Avatar 177499 you twoo~ and your conversations
Back to top Go down
Syuubamaen
Fighter
Fighter
Syuubamaen

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Don't necropost, Dee. >:O
Necroposting is when you try to get a dead thread started up again, like a Necromancer would with that little 9 year old girl he killed but wanted back alive so he didn't go to jail, and instead raeps her and kills her again- you get the point.
Gundam's Avatar 185591
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Gundam's Avatar 536967
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gundam's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundam's Avatar   Gundam's Avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko-shima :: LIFE IN GENERAL :: Post Games,pics,music,etc-
Jump to: