Neko-shima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User percentage: poor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:28 pm

sorry guys/girls lol... ummmmm.. i've been studyin for exams and i hate it and this weekend i was ummmm well i ant tell u cuz... its personal... hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 61844 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 61844 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 53950 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 53950
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:28 pm

well eather way im glad your online, nice avatar and goodluck on your exams amy, heh heh hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 266584
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:07 pm

lol thx i'm goin to need alot of luck XD hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 994705
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:39 pm

well i grant you luck X999999999-infinite-billionX9
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:58 am

O.O i think i'll do good i it now lol
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:00 am

hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 391252 u were so mean to me last weekend hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 84845 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 84845
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:33 pm

joshy bear, she made you mad?
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

hey u knew i was not in a good mood.....
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:13 pm

hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 23612 ill leave tis to you too then
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:08 am

ik but still like wtf -.-..... u didnt even tell me wat was goin on... u hardly talked when i was over ur house and like sunday u called me and screamed at me and i dont even know y... hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 84845 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 84845
Back to top Go down
shygirl
Darkened
Darkened
shygirl

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:15 am

... its a family thing and even tho ur like family i cant tell u...
Back to top Go down
gundam
Fighter
Fighter
gundam

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:49 am

*sigh*... alright fine
Back to top Go down
Natsuku neko
Admin
Natsuku neko

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 pm

:3
Back to top Go down
//////
Darkened
Darkened
//////

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 pm

>:3 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 994705 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 438525 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 412890 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 61844 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 53950 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 56049 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 693755 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 866992 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 84845 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 53229 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 211462 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 207747 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 25263 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 131742 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 391252 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 536909 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 266584 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 933952 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 90979 hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ 321896

i love all these emotes :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/   hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi everyone sorry that i've not been on =/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko-shima :: ANIME/MANGA :: Randomness-
Jump to: