Neko-shima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User percentage: poor

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
//////
Darkened
Darkened
//////

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:18 pm

nothing will make me happy....... anymore
Back to top Go down
Jessykaw
Highly Trusted
Highly Trusted
Jessykaw

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Sorry to say this but...
I find funny that you are ridulously mad at me just for "one" Or a "couple" dog comment..I mean..it's probably just something else and ur just not telling me...
Like you have compared me to so many thing so many times to things I hate..yet I don't get mad at all..but if I just said compared you to a dog..then you get all ..bombozzled..
I know I'm pretty tough sometimes to handle..I guess..but really?
I know it was something else , because just ONE sentence for all of this is pretty stupid. Think about it :/ .
You just wanna forget me and never talk to me ever again just for that..I've made alot mistakes before..but friends always have there "little" fights or watever...
True freinds forgive eachother on whatever . Just saying...Dont take this the wrong way .. ._.
Back to top Go down
//////
Darkened
Darkened
//////

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 pm

ima take it the wrong way alright >:C and when im done im going to turn another direction and go another wrong way >:C hhmpff
Back to top Go down
Jessykaw
Highly Trusted
Highly Trusted
Jessykaw

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 pm

I don't get it... :\ .
Back to top Go down
Jessykaw
Highly Trusted
Highly Trusted
Jessykaw

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:18 am

I Love your Icon ! ^^
Back to top Go down
//////
Darkened
Darkened
//////

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
Jessykaw
Highly Trusted
Highly Trusted
Jessykaw

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:21 am

You look strong for some reason XD
Back to top Go down
//////
Darkened
Darkened
//////

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am

i put my messenger bag on :l
and i am strong, what are you talking about :D
Back to top Go down
Jessykaw
Highly Trusted
Highly Trusted
Jessykaw

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

XD I Know you are ^^ ...

and ur messenger bag?
Back to top Go down
//////
Darkened
Darkened
//////

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:41 am

my backpack
Back to top Go down
Jessykaw
Highly Trusted
Highly Trusted
Jessykaw

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:43 am

XD Oh...i knew that..>.>.
Why? Feel like going back to school so soon? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko-shima :: LIFE IN GENERAL :: Post Games,pics,music,etc-
Jump to: